Want to contribute to the Java world? Start working at MetaFactory!
The Tool: Using MetaFactory for the development of Java applications leads to a shorter development process, less maintenance and a higher overall quality. The big difference between MetaFactory and MDA (Model-Driven Architecture) tools is the fact that MetaFactory allows developers and architects to maintain complete control over the code. It is the developer or architect who decides what code is generated, not the tool.
As a result, developers keep a firm grip on the performance, the design, etc. With MetaFactory you create your own meta programming environment. That helps them create Java code, XML and everything that comes with it. MetaFactory has been built over the course of ten years. It is now ready to be adopted by large groups of Java developers. In order to meet their requirements and respond to their ideas we need Java developers!
- A conceptual view of software development in Java
- A hands-on mentality
- A customer-oriented approach
- Team spirit
- The ability to deal with deadlines
- You expect every professional to create elegant, clean and readable code.
- You consider Medior expertise an ongoing quest to new techniques, frameworks, versions
- A good balance in research and development
- Experience with various frameworks, Preferable Spring or JEE
- Experience with Maven and GIT
- Knowledge Persistence with Java, preferably JPA2 and or Hibernate
- Knowledge of databases, SQL and performance, preferably PostgreSQL
- A good command of Dutch and English
- The chance to improve the daily work of Java developers
- A state-of-the-art Java development environment, including the MetaFactory tool
- An agile development environment
- The energy, challenges and culture of a young company
- An attractive salary and compensation package
- The office is excellent located in Amsterdam, parking space available and railway and metro station nearby.
Our company: which like the tool goes by the name of MetaFactory, is based in Amsterdam Sloterdijk. With a small team of Java developers and salespeople we sell and develop in house projects for our customers. Besides projects we develope our tool and will make the work of Java developers even more interesting than it already is!
We offer challenging work for Medior developers. We think that every Medior software developer can and should work full stack. We work with a modern development street (Jenkins, Git, Jira, Sonar, Maven). We follow and work with Angular. Senior developers have to connect with modern developments thus they get time to research new tools and new frameworks. We execute our projects through small and close scrum teams with experienced senior developers.
Most of our software development projects are carried out in-house. Our projects vary from Web based applications to IOT solutions. Next to executing projects we at MetaFactory have developed the MetaFactory development tool. With the MetaFactory tool we create our “personal/company” meta programming environment that stimulates the creation of elegant programs. We have no project leaders. We are all senior developers, work according to scrum and everybody is responsible for finishing his stories and communicating about the progress made.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? MetaFactory ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Developer in Amsterdam | Java, Spring, Hibernate, JEE, Maven, GIT.