Do you want to be the spider in the web between development, consultants and management? Come work at APRO Software Solutions as a Support Employee!
As Support Employee you are a spider in the web between development, consultants who are out in the field and management to who you report.
After a comprehensive internal training you will deal with the daily processes of the software applications:
- Providing functional support to customers and consultants. You can think of answering and analyzing questions;
- Filtering the helpdesk application on questions that are functional, technical or commercial of nature and assign those to the appropriate department;
- Support our developers by creating test scenarios for the newly developed functionalities;
- Maintaining (internal) documentation;
- Testing the application based on the test script and developing and improving the test script.
- Bachelor degree (dutch: HBO);
- You can work independently;
- Hands-on mentality;
- You are a team player and have a flexible attitude;
- Good communicative skills;
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a must.
- Informal atmosphere with short communication lines;
- Diverse function with space for own ideas;
- Good salary and secondary benefits;
- Space to professionalize yourself.
APRO Software Solutions is specialized in providing solutions for Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Financials Cloud. With 20 years of experience in Oracle we have been helping our customers to get the most out of their Oracle Applications. Through our invoice processing solution and banking solutions we offer a broad suite of solutions that can simplify and automate the entire Purchase-to-pay process.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? APRO Software Solutions ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Experienced Support Employee at APRO Software Solutions.