Are you a highly motivated Full Stack Developer that wants to strengthen a team of cyber-crime fighting experts based in Amsterdam? Join us and become part of a diverse team to design and build ThreatFabric’s next generation security solutions!
The successful candidate should have the ability to develop, manage, test and deploy tools and features as per requirements provided by our team and customers. As a member of the team, the candidate will be working on exciting projects from revamping our malware detection architecture to building innovative product features.
The developer’s daily work is to collaborate with the CTO and analyst team by developing or improving the tools used to deliver the commercial services. Being involved in the enhancement of both product lines, the Developer, should feel comfortable switching between projects when needed. As Full Stack Developer, the candidate is welcome to provide suggestions for the improvement and development of our innovative malware analysis and classification solution.
The candidate is expected to be able to work with minimal guidance, therefore being familiar with the Java and Python development languages as well as the Agile development methodology. Having good communication skills in English is required to work within our team. As startup environment, passion and motivation are key to success and pleasure at work.
- Be located in Europe or in the Netherlands already!
- 2+ years relevant experience in full stack development
- Experienced with the Java and Python development languages
- Being familiar with the development language NodeJS is a plus
- Comfortable using SQL databases such as MariaDB and PostgreSQL
- Familiar with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Able to work with open source development workflow using GIT
- Familiar with the Agile development methodology
- Comfortable creating and using web-based REST APIs
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the Linux Operating System
- Proficient English writing skills to document work and communicate project status
- Be a team player and feel comfortable communicating and collaborating with other team members
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- Management of the Dutch 30% ruling tax facilities (eligibility on specific conditions)
- Possibilities for both professional and personal development
- Reimbursement of relocation costs (such as airplane tickets)
- A job in which you can work on exciting security projects for leading organizations
- An inspiring and comfortable working environment
Based in Amsterdam, ThreatFabric experts have been actively helping the financial industry to fight cyber-crime over more than a decade. We provide banks with the expertise and tools to pro-actively detect known and unknown threats in order to mitigate fraud and deflect risk.
With a current focus on banking malware, our services provide security and fraud specialists from financial institutions worldwide the essentials to remain ahead of cyber criminals. With use of our custom analysis and detection capabilities, response to complex cyber threats has become simple and efficient.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? ThreatFabric ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Full Stack Developer at ThreatFabric.