Are you an ambitious developer with interest for cybersecurity? ThreatFabric is looking for a dynamic Full Stack Java Developer with a focus on front end to join its Amsterdam based expert team. ThreatFabric is looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Developer with a focus on front end, to join its Amsterdam based expert team. The Developer will become part of a diverse team with the aim to reinforce designing and building the future of our solutions.
You should have the ability to develop, manage, test and deploy tools and features as per requirements provided by our team and customers. As a member of the team, you will be working on exciting projects from revamping our malware detection architecture to building innovative product features.
Your daily work is to collaborate with the tech team by developing or improving the tools used to deliver the commercial services. Being involved in the enhancement of our cybercrime fighting solution, you should feel comfortable switching between projects when needed. As Full Stack Developer, you are welcome to provide suggestions for the improvement and development of our innovative malware analysis and classification solution.
Since you will be working in a startup environment, passion and motivation are key to success and pleasure at work.
- 3+ years relevant experience in full stack development with focus on frontend;
- Experienced with Java and Angular(JS);
- Able to work with open source development workflow using GIT;
- Familiar with Spring framework and SQL databases;
- Comfortable creating and using web-based REST APIs;
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of the Linux Operating System;
- Knowledge of Docker and AWS is a nice to-have;
- Proficient English writing skills to document work and communicate project status;
- Be a team player and feel comfortable communicating and collaborating with other team members.
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Management of the Dutch 30% ruling tax facilities (eligibility on specific conditions)
- Possibilities for both professional and personal development
- Reimbursement of relocation costs (if applicable)
- A job in which you can work on exciting security projects for leading organizations
- An inspiring and comfortable working environment
For over a decade, experts at ThreatFabric have been fighting cyber threats targeting financial institutions. Our dedicated teams have conceived and developed custom analysis and detection solutions to simplify response to complex cyber threats.
With a current focus on banking malware, our services provide security and fraud specialists from financial institutions worldwide the essentials to remain ahead of cyber criminals.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? ThreatFabric ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Full Stack Frontend Developer at ThreatFabric.