Copernicus in Hoofddorp is in development, to further develop the Niklas integration platform, we are looking for a Java Developer Backend. Will you become part of the Copernicus development team?
Copernicus is on the verge of great development. As a Java Developer you will be able to help us to develop the integration platform Niklas (Application Integration and EDI). You will maintain the current version, but will mainly focus on the development of an entirely new version of the platform, based on Apache Camel. This will be your own project! You will serve as a sparring partner for the other team members and your input will be of vital importance.
Within the development team you will work closely with the other developers and actively think along about architecture, technology options and improvements with regard to the product.
And what else?
- Proper documenting of code (Javadoc) and functionality/design (Confluence);
- Deliver testable code and be prepared to test someone else’s code;
- Be able to work in a team and to contribute to Java/Niklas.
Relevant HBO/WO education or similar level of education or vocational training;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Java developer
- Experience with or proper knowledge of Spring Framework
- Experience with modern testing technology (e.g. Junit)
You will score bonus points when having experience or being familiar with:
- Apache Camel
- SQL and databases
We, at Copernicus, offer you a pleasant and informal work environment! We also offer you quite a challenging function and we like to support our employees in realising ambitions.
- Our employment conditions are very competitive
- Copernicus is a rapidly growing organisation, the lines between management, colleagues and customers are short
- We have flexible working hours and provide opportunities for working from home
- Our preference concerns a fulltime developer, but obviously a part-time construction is among the possibilities
Copernicus Interchange Technology was founded 17 years ago and over the years we have grown into a stable and experienced IT-organisation. Copernicus is passionate about linking applications, systems and trade partners. Integration is in our DNA! That is why we help our customers exchanging data and connecting to their trade partners’ systems.
Keywords that may describe our integration projects, are: EDI, EAI, Middleware, ESB, REST and WebServices. Did you know that we work for interesting companies, such as VOS Logistics, Score, TNT, Eneco and DHL?
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Copernicus Interchange Technology ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Junior Java Developer at Copernicus in Hoofddorp.