Are you the Full-Stack Mobile Developer who's going to lift our mobile applications to the next level?
As Full-Stack Mobile Developer you will be responsible for development, maintenance and improvement of the interfacing side of Findwhere solutions including mobile apps with focus on iOS. You have very good communication skills and are able to work both with our in-house team and with external IT professionals where needed.
Summary of responsibilities
- Further development of existing platform solutions , apps and designs as well as challenging technology and possibilities by development of new functionality and app features within Findwhere business verticals;
- Consulting and interacting with our in-house backend programmers, brainstorm about features and uses for existing and new tools for platform and apps.
- You are a eu-resident or you have a valid working permit;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are an excellent all around Java programmer and you are familiar with common programming design patters;
- Combined expertise for Frontend as well as iOS programming;
- You can handle the responsibility for large portions of the development of an iOS app;
- You have demonstrable experience with Swift and/or Objective-C;
- You are able to show at least one finished app you have developed;
- You have experience as Frontend developer working with Bootstrap;
- Experience with Android is preferred but not required.
- Excellent salary;
- A full-time job, starting immediately, that will put a smile on your face;
- A working week of 40 hours, with the possibility of occasionally working from home;
- Career growth opportunities. This means that at some point, the opportunity may arise for you to become Team Lead;
- An easy-to-reach office in Amsterdam-Zuidoost, close to the Amsterdam Arena;
- Travel allowance.
FindWhere is a Location Based service provider based in beautiful Amsterdam in the Netherlands. FindWhere has been active in the GPS track and trace business for more than 10 years bringing a wealth of know-how and competence to benefit from.
FindWhere started in the tracking business by positioning mobile phones on the GSM network triangulating and interacting with serveral operator networks. We started to get involved with GPS tracking hardware bringing full private labelled platform services to several partners, resellers and large hardware manufacturers. They are using FindWhere's platform to bring usability and service to their end users.
FindWhere evolved and returned its focus completely on LBS technology leaving, commercially speaking, more bandwith for its connected partners to interact with their end users.
Technology advances on a daily basis and so does Findwhere, today we service a sturdy group of partners mongst which large international "A" brands and are expanding our services gaining a more global footprint in the LBS area.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? FindWhere ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Looking for a Senior Full-stack Mobile Development job in Amsterdam-Zuidoost?.