Are you an Integration Specialist who's able to independently translate a customers question into a working solution? Then come work at You-Get!
As Integration Specialist at You-Get you are able to translate a customer question into a working solution. You have the overview and are able to set priorities. The latest techniques and methodologies in the field of integration software are familiar to you as well as methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Prince2 and ITIL. All this is in the various (SOA) IT landscapes where integration and BPM play a prominent role.
Moreover, you keep track of your field, you contribute to improving your innovative solutions and you find it important and fun to tell about colleagues and customers. The main product you will be working with is IBM BPM Advanced, in particular the Integration Designer (IID) component. The IID is an Eclipse-based software development tool that creates the current IT Assets for reuse in service-oriented architecture (SOA) solutions.
The Integration Designer, formerly known as WebSphere Integration Developer, integrates well with WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), WebSphere DataPower, and other WebSphere adapters and business process management (BPM) platforms.
You will be essentially busy with:
- The design, implementation and documentation of IID / WebSphere - and the Advanced Integration software components. That could be a Process Server module or an ESB mediation module;
- Thinking along with and monitoring the application architecture;
- Communication with the suppliers and supplying parties about the technical coordination of the aforementioned software components;
- Thinking about and monitoring data and process integrity;
- Helping with the placement of integration development in project schedules;
- Develop Java libraries to enable specific integrations with IBM BPM Standard.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with/Knowledge of and experience with IBM Integration Designer (IID) technology
- Thorough knowledge and experience with WebSphere Process Server (WPS) and / or WebSphere ESB or Opensoure engines such as MULE, OpenESB, ServiceMix or Apache ODE
- Demonstrable experience with integration issues / interfaces with existing systems; Java platform, J2EE application model and HTTP sessions
- The following programming languages: Java, J2EE, UML and SQL
- Good knowledge of Web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL and UDDI) and XML (XSD, XSLT, etc.)
- Knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, IMAP, SMTP, TCP / IP
- Experience with Linux, HTML, CSS, Eclipse, JSP, ESB
- Scripting techniques preferably Python or Jython
- Experience with WebSphere Application Server
- Knowledge of IBM BPM process designing and coaches development
You are You-Get material if you:
- Have analytical and problem-solving ability
- Possess consulting skills
- Have experience with developing business processes
- Are a team player, but also able to work independently
- Take responsibility and show initiative
- Work planatically and do not get hot or cold from working under pressure
- Communicate in clear and appropriate English in word and writing
- Want to constantly develop and take your colleagues into this development
- In addition, you have at least a college education and preferably you also have your driving license
A very nice function within a growing company with plenty of opportunities to let yourself and You-Get develop further. Besides that:
- A good salary
- Allowance in pension
- 25 vacation days based on 40 hours of work week
- Annual contract with prospect of permanent appointment
- Room for personal development
- Phone and laptop
You-Get is a young, ambitious and fast growing company specialized in Business Process Management. The majority of our colleagues are business analysts and developers, in total there are currently 60 people working at You-Get and we are still growing!
Our clients are mainly located in and around the Randstad and vary from government to the manufacturing industry. Working at You-Get means moving fast, short communication lines, beautiful projects, special customers and great colleagues!
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? You-Get ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior Integration Specialist at You-Get.