Do you prefer to work on the development of a product and are you always working for a better performance? Come work at USoft!
- You've been a developer for a minimum of 3 years;
- You prefer to work on the development of a product;
- You have experience or affinity with set-oriented thinking (XSL/XML, SQL);
- You've mastered at least one of the techniques/programming languages that we work with;
- The way in which we work (together) on our products appeal to you;
- You have a proven college level of working and thinking of the same level.
We Also believe it is important that you:
- Have a strong sense of quality, and enjoy designing solid, reliable software;
- Can work towards the required result fast and in a structured manner;
- You are approachable in your style of communication and collaboration and can give positive feedback;
- Are proactive and take active responsibility;
- Can organize and carry out your work independently yet with the mentality of a team player (together we are smarter and more efficient).
We consider it important for our people to grow. USoft trains you to become an expert in USoft software. We give tailor-made training courses and we find the mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues on the work floor a very effective and inspiring way to learn and grow. Your development is good for your career; and also, our customers benefit from it.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. Besides that you'll get compensation for your healtcare insurance and we've got a pension scheme and a result dependent bonus scheme. Our working hours are flexible and it is possible to work on a part-time basis. We encourage knowledge migrants to respond. We are an established referent for knowledge migrants.
USoft is a global software company with offices in The Netherlands, Serbia and the UK. One of the key solutions is real-time decision-making. With this software USoft enables organisations to analyse vast amounts of seemingly unrelated data from different sources in real-time. With USoft software organisations become smarter and more efficient in their decision-making and other processes. Other solutions we are experts in are: Privacy Impact Assessments (SMART PIA), Biometric Authentication and business rules and non-functional requirements.
The working atmosphere at USoft is one of mutual respect where the employees encompass our products and customers like a family. We organize almost everything on the basis of self-steering (in teams) and individual responsibility. Hierarchy is only present when completely necessary, the lines of communication to each other and the executive board are short and informal.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? USoft ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior R&D Software Developer at USoft.