Are you an ambitious developer with interest for cyber security? ThreatFabric is looking for a dynamic full-stack developer to join its Amsterdam based expert team.
You should have the ability to develop, manage, test and deploy tools and features as per requirements provided by our team and customers. As a member of the team, you will be working on exciting projects from revamping our malware detection architecture to building innovative product features. Your daily work is to collaborate with the CTO and analyst team by developing or improving the tools used to deliver the commercial services. Being involved in the enhancement of a cutting-edge product, you should feel comfortable switching between tasks when needed. As Full Stack Developer, you are welcome to provide suggestions and participate in the improvement and development of our innovative malware analysis and classification solution. You are expected to be able to work with minimal guidance, therefore being familiar with Java, continuous integration and Agile. Also, having good communication skills in English is required to work within our team. Since you will be working in a startup environment, passion and motivation are key to success and pleasure at work.
- 3+ years relevant experience in full stack development
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience with frontend development (ie: Angular / React / Vue)
- Experienced with Java, Spring (Boot)
- Comfortable using SQL databases, MongoDB and Elasticsearch
- Able to work with open source development workflow using GIT
- Comfortable creating and using web-based REST APIs
- Being familiar with Docker and the Linux Operating System
- Proficient English writing skills to document work and communicate project status
- Be a team player and feel comfortable communicating and collaborating with other team members
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Management of the Dutch 30% ruling tax facilities (eligibility on specific conditions)
- Possibilities for both professional and personal development
- Reimbursement of relocation costs (such as airplane tickets)
- A job in which you can work on exciting security projects for leading organizations
- An inspiring and comfortable working environment
For more than a decade, experts at ThreatFabric have experienced threats and risks to financial institutions. Our dedicated team has conceived and developed custom analysis and detection solutions to simplify response to complex cyber threats. With a current focus on banking malware, our services provide security and fraud specialists from financial institutions worldwide the essentials to remain ahead of cyber criminals.
Hoe nu verder