Are you the new senior fullstack web developer that wants to work with the latest cutting edge technology?
Beatgrid Media is looking for an extraordinary software engineer to build out our next-gen analytics products. What is unique about this dynamic position, is that you can start to own the responsibility for significant part of an award-winning platform, while working in a team with very experienced developers.
Skills & Experience
- Computer science or similar study background with at least a bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years experience with web development, front-end and back-end
- Minimum 5 years experience with Java
- Experience with unit testing
- Bonus: UX/UI design skills
- Attitude towards improving knowledge and learning, trying to find the best practices
- Open to receiving constructive feedback
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Embrace best practices
- Getting-things-done mentality
- Work with the latest cutting-edge technology, proprietary ACR technology, Java 15, Kotlin.
- Enjoy the dynamic of a start-up environment
- An abundance of exciting technology challenges
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Options (optional)
- Company retreats and fun events
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home when needed
- 24 vacation days
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Beatgrid Media is paving the way for accurate, single-source TV and radio attribution. A media measurement technology company, Beatgrid establishes industry benchmarks for ads across TV, video, radio, and out-of-home (OOH) reach.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Beatgrid Media ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Full-stack web app developer.