Are you an experienced full stack developer who can run cloud implementations at our clients and develop new features? We want to meet you!
What will you do as a software developer?
- Run Google Cloud Platform implementations at our clients. This implies the design, development, and roll-out of implementations. When it concerns new functionalities, these will be translated into new Google Cloud Platform features.
- Develop new features, which are relevant to a specific client or more of them
- To have the responsibility for maintenance of delivered implementations on a technical and functional level. The way to do this is by proactively monitor Google Cloud Platform implementation.
When further in your career, as a Lead developer you will also:
- Define Google Cloud Platform architecture
- Define used standards, tooling, e.g.
- Execute quality control on deliverables
- Plan in bugs, features and other development activities, based on client’s priorities
- Report status to client
- Extend your skills in the Data Scientist area
- Java, Python, SQL
- Work with build environment (continues integration)
- Frontend development, taking into account the usability aspects
- Analytical mindset
- Accurate way of working
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic
- Test-driven development
- Object orientation / modelling via UML
- Work in agile team according to Scrum methodology
- Scripting (Shell)
- Live in the Netherlands
- Strong English language skills are a must
- A competitive market-based salary with an interesting bonus- and pension scheme, 25 paid holidays, based on full-time employment
- A laptop and travel expense allowance
- The possibility to work from one of our offices (Rotterdam or Amsterdam) and other "Spaces" locations across the Netherlands and join Spaces' events and workshops.
- An international environment with experienced developers and data scientists who will assist you on every necessary point.
- Software testing techniques and practices based on Agile software development methodology
- Gain more insights in and familiarity with cloud computing
- Experience in building on the Google Cloud Platform and with Google’s core infrastructure.
- Working in an agile team, according to scrum methodology
- The possibility to develop yourself through different courses.
* WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM DEVELOPERS ALREADY RESIDING IN THE NETHERLANDS *
Crystalloids was founded in 2006 and consists of qualified data specialists that help organisations innovate and grow their business by building solutions in Google Cloud. We are an official Google Cloud partner since 2011. We believe that the foundation for a successful solution is based on three dimensions: the people, the processes and the technology. At Crystalloids we always take these three dimensions into account when we build solutions for our customers.
We gained a very respectable client portfolio over the years. Our clients operate in market segments like retail, e-commerce, CPC, media, telecom, finance and insurance and are based in the Netherlands and in other European countries: Rituals, PVH, Swiss Sense, KNVB, Body & Fit, CoolBlue, FD Mediagroep, de Bijenkorf, HEMA, ACSI and others.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Crystalloids ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Software Developer.