Are you the new Java developer that Stipter is looking for?
As a Senior Java Developer at Stipter, you will be contributing to application and database development with a focus on Java (web) applications by using your knowledge of processes and techniques. While being part of a dynamic and innovative IT services provider, you will significantly have a direct effect on the wellbeing of many people who require help and care via their local authorities/municipalities that Stipter supports. You fulfil an important role with respect to technical and functional web portal development, product innovation and professionalization of services and implementation, but also with regard to being part of building strong and reliable backend technologies for institutions that support the socially disadvantaged.
You are responsible for development, management and maintenance of web applications. You are able to think ahead about the design and technical consequences based on the requirements and brainstorm with the lead architect, the team and the Product Owner to challenge each other and bring the best about.
Bachelor (HBO)/Academic level and 5 to 10+ years of successful working experience as a Java backend
programmer in a dynamic and results-oriented business environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with Java, Hibernate and Spring (web services), relational databases, Tomcat
- web server, Angular/AngularJs with type script, Linux, good knowledge of SQL.
- Having knowledge of the following will be a plus: Postgres DB, Continuous integration (Jenkins), Selenium,
- SSO (Keycloak) and MuleESP Server.
- Experience with high volume processing and big data
- Excellent ability to translate customer requirements into founded functional solutions.
- Being able to accurately build complex and structured systems and deliver manageable products.
- Ability to work with highly sensitive technical transactional systems
- Good knowledge English (both spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch would be a plus.
Ideal Character Profile:
Code words in the Stipter genetic plate: Working with purpose, Involved, Stubborn, Equivalence, Pride, Not going for the quick buck, Collaboration, Honour, Respect for each other's expertise, Inspire each other
- Salary depending on seniority level and skills
- 40-hour employment
- 13th month
- 8% holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- 27 vacation days based on 40 hours
Stipter provides IT services for the Dutch healthcare and welfare sector Stipter’s systems support their clients (local authorities/municipalities) in cost controlling and quality assurance. Stipter is a dynamic and innovative company because of their unique versatile platform, which gives creates a strong market position in a continuously changing environment. Stipter is special, it’s a passion and pride driven company where people work with a deeper purpose. Stipter has the quality and creativity to respond perfectly to these changes, as they independently build their own applications and web services.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Stipter ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Full Stack Java developer.