Are you an enthusiastic and Java Developer, looking for a challenging position? Keep reading this profile! Numdata is looking for
We are looking for a colleague to join the development team that is building a Digital Configurator Platform. This private cloud platform consists of web applications that enable consumers and dealers to create unique designs in 2D / 3D (eg cabinets, screens, doors), order them and have them produced. This automated production in NL / CZ /PL is also controlled with the help of this Digital Configurator Platform.
We have ambitious plans to expand and broaden our platform in the coming years. That is why we need reinforcement in our international team of software developers that operates autonomously as much as possible. Our future colleague will work within a SCRUM team.
Work, challenges, team and personal growth
- As a backend developer you develop business logic within our server applications (web application, web service, application,service).
- You work together with front-end developers to unlock features in the front-end applications.
- As a developer you are also involved in data management, databases, scalability issues and private/public cloud solutions.
- You are involved in all phases of the development life cycle from design to deployment (devops).
- You work together with software architects, external IT providers and subject matter experts of the business units.
- You will be guided and supported in your introduction and personal development by experienced team mates with, among other things, in-depth domain knowledge and experience in deploying a wide range of applications. We highly encourage sharing of new ideas, interesting concepts and experience of colleagues.
- You have a College or University background in computer science or related field
- You need to have in-depth knowledge of web applications, Java, SQL databases and virtualization. Systems like Docker and Kubernetes should be familiar territory or that you have experimented with before.
- You know what it takes to write maintainable and testable code, have experience in continuous integration and deployment (CI / CD)
- Good knowledge of the English language is important. We usually work together with business units and colleagues from the CzechRepublic where the working language is English.
- You work in a fast moving and flexible environment in close contact with users of the systems you develop. That also means that you sometimes go to our colleagues in CZ or visit e-commerce solutionsuppliers. You will also visit our manufacturing plants (eg in the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Poland) that are controlled withour MES system.
- We have an onboarding program to ensure that you and yourcolleagues quickly become familiar with each other and that the team spirit is strengthened.
Our Technology Stack:
- ROM (DSL)
- Linux / CenOS
our prospects as a Software Engineer Back-end • A competitive salary and other terms of employment. • A dynamic working environment with an informal working atmosphere. • Room for fresh ideas and a hands-on approach. • Sufficient opportunity and freedom for personal growth.
Deli Home supplies constructive and decorative DIY items and professional building materials. Thanks to the combined strength and knowledge of our companies and brands, we hold an important position within the market of our most important product groups: floor & stairs, wood, insect screens, doors and storage. Wood is the link between all these product groups and our further activities; wood is in our DNA!
The Deli Home umbrella includes brands such as CanDo, Bruynzeel,Lundia, Skantrae and Weekamp.
Since last year, Deli Home has acquired several companies including Numdata in the Netherlands and Unicon Creation in Czech Republic to deploy the Digital Carpenter strategy. Both IT-companies form one
organisation under the name Unicon Creation now and provide software development services for Deli Home. This software comprises an online platform that supplies 2/3D configurators for DIY chains and MESsystems for Made-2-Measure manufacturing at Deli Home owned production plants. The platform heavily interacts with other transactional systems like ERP, WMS and e-commerce-solutions.
The corporate values of Deli Home and Unicon Creation are “Open, Reliable, Passionate and Enterprising”.
As a result of expansion of activities Unicon Creation is looking for an experienced Java backend developer
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Numdata ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Java Backend Developer.