As a leading SaaS company, we are strengthening and expanding our development team. Do you like to work in a team with bright and talented people? Are you creative in solving complex problems, with modern and innovative technologies? Can you bring your colleagues to a higher level? Are you ready to be challenged, and challenge us? If so, we want to get in touch with you.
Our software platform is used by large, global organizations, like Intel, Schaeffler Technologies, Shell, Emirates, Dutch Tax Authority and the British Ministry of Defense. They use our software to make better and faster change decisions. This is of essential importance in a world that requires continuous change. What we do in BiZZdesign matters and has global impact.
Some dynamics of the environment our platform operates in:
- High level of complexity; multi-dimensional models
- Lots of data, many users
- Graph exploration and analysis
- Advanced analytics and data visualizations
- Global (SaaS) usage; security, access control
- AI driven insights; decision support
- User journeys; business friendly UX
As a Junior/Medior Software Engineer, you operate in one of our development teams. You have the ambition to grow towards Senior Engineer, or move into a techlead role in the future. As a fast-growing company there will be many options for growth; BiZZdesign will actively invest in this.
At BiZZdesign we have a broad code-stack. We select the best technologies, to solve the challenges at hand. Core technologies include:
• Java (play framework), Typescript (Angular), C#
• PostgreSQL, MSsql, Graph databases
• Elastic, Kibana, D3, AI/ML technologies
• Jira, Slack, Github, Circleci
• AWS, Kubernetes
• Engineer with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or multiple years of relevant experience;
• knowledge on a selection of the above technologies, eagerness to learn more;
• 1 to 5 years of experience as Backend/ Fullstack Java software developer;
• a smart, analytical and hands-on problem-solver;
• a teamplayer, with a positive attitude;
• ability to work with / think like a UX designer, ensuring user-centricity in our product;
• proficient in the English language;
• and we expect you to live in the Netherlands, capable and willing to regularly work with your team in our Enschede office (combined with flexible work from home).
People that work for us, want to work for us. They like the continuous technical challenge, the smart and passionate colleagues, and the exciting journey BiZZdesign is on while we expand globally. So, the core of our offer is about being part of this journey: the challenge and fun. Your passion and hard work will be rewarded with a good package, flexible work hours and a lot of opportunities for training and education. A high end laptop is also part of the deal.
BiZZdesign is leider in het Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture tools. Met ons HoriZZon software-platform, onze domeinkennis en onze klantfocus, ondersteunen wij grote organisaties in digitale en strategische verandering.
BiZZdesign is opgericht in 2000, vanuit een spin-off van een onderzoeksproject, nauw verbonden aan de Universiteit Twente. Inmiddels heeft BiZZdesign een indrukwekkend portfolio van klanten opgebouwd in Europa, Noord-Amerika en in de rest van de wereld.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? BiZZdesign ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior Java Software Engineer .