Do you want to take the IT landscape to the next level? Are you keen to sink your teeth into complex issue and do you prefer working with high-end techniques? As a Senior Java Software Engineer at Qualogy, you will continue to develop and challenge yourself.
You have extensive experience developing Java applications. As a Senior Java Software Engineer, you will develop complex applications in different Scrum teams.
You will translate functional needs into technical solutions. You will be challenged to create technical designs for our clients on location and implement these in Java. You are familiar with database, Weblogic, Spring, Oracle and Docker. You are ambitious, creative and enterprising. Whether you're working in a team or alone, on location or in the office, you can easily switch between different levels and quickly feel at home in a new environment.
- College or university degree in computer science or information science
- At least five years of professional experience as a consultant or a developer in JEE environments
- Knowledge of Java, XML (and related technologies and frameworks) and service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Experience with Agile methods, particularly Scrum
- Examples that demonstrate your ability to quickly acquire new knowledge
- An excellent command of Dutch and English
- Above-average salary and excellent bonuses
- Good employment conditions, including 28 vacation days plus two extra Q-days, an 8% vacation allowance, a cell phone and a laptop
- Lease car and fuel card (for use in the Netherlands and abroad)
- Innovative national and international projects for major clients
- The chance to work in a diverse, international team
- Substantive and high-impact work in an Agile environment
- The opportunity for personal growth and development
- Interesting events, conferences and meet-ups and fun get-togethers, lunches and excursions
At Qualogy, we collaborate with our clients to develop smart solutions that help you work quickly and efficiently, from idea and implementation to operation and management. We combine standard software and proven technologies like Oracle and Java with the latest technological insights in the field of data science, cloud computing, HTML5, IoT and Blockchain.
Qualogy was founded in 1998 and currently has 220 employees from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. Qualogy serves both the Dutch and Caribbean markets. Our headquarters in Rijswijk and Paramaribo are always looking for new talents who are interested in strengthening our team.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geinteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Qualogy ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van senior java ontwikkelaar.